Saturday 11 August 2012

One more week in Svea

Usually I'm working on 7-7 work schedule, meaning that I'm working seven days in row in Svea and having after that seven days time off. For to make the holiday plan to work in our department I'm working now one period on 14-14 schedule, meaning that I'll be here in Svea two weeks on and having then off two weeks. Majority is working 14-14 because that makes possible to travel to the mainland on free periods. It's not that attractive to be traveling with one week off periods because you're loosing always pretty much time just for travelling. People can select self if they want to be working 7-7 or 14-14.

 We're getting always a cargo boat on my working period over that time when the fjord isn't frozen.
I can't lift containers, so that work is for others.
Instead I can handle smaller things.

No comments:

Post a Comment